mercredi 3 août 2011

Program / Project Management assignement request.

Dear,

I am contacting you as I am currently looking for a new opportunity as Program/Project Manager. This can be either part-time or full time assignment.

I am a Senior Consultant within Infrastructure Program Manager with 20 years experience in IM&T. I started my career with Digital in Sophia Antipolis in 1988 and over time, made my primary focus in IT Program/Project management.

I rapidly progressed as IT Manager at Digital (From Sophia Antipolis to Paris and finally in Bahrain) and then joined Bay Networks, Singapore as Senior IM&T Manager in 1997.

In 1998, I became a Freelance with main objectives to serve organizations requiring external resource to delivered key projects. I have had key projects within major companies within EMEA.

Here with companies has been dealing with over the time:

·         Berkeley Scott in London (1998-2001) as Senior IT consultant

·         AT&T in Paris since (2001-2004) as Program Manager

·         WL Gore in Paris (2004-2005) as Program Manager

·         DELL in France and Benelux as Senior Integration Project Manager

·         Fortis Bank in Luxembourg and Brussels as Project leader

·         Opteamum Alliance in Paris as Senior Integration Project Leader

·         ThyssenKrupp in France and Benelux as Senior Integration Project Leader

Following the numbers of year experience I can offer you the following services within your Project and Program Management organization: 

·         Management of all project phases, from Initiation to Closure

·         Management of the project's key elements: scope, planning, KPI's, budget...

·         Leading of the Project team

·         A methodology adapted to your requirements: PMI, Prince2 or the customer's in-house methodology

·         Ad-hoc intervention on on-going projects

·          Support in the setting up of Project Management Offices (PMO's)

I look forward to hearing from you and would welcome you the opportunity to discuss my expertise in detail.

Kind regards,

Thierry Sconetti

Tel: +33 623110802

Email: thierry.sconetti@sconetticoncept.com